Thu, Mar 30|
Chakra Healing with Yin Yoga, Holy Fire® Reiki & Sound Bath
Come with an open mind and heart, and join us for an intentional evening of sacred-care with community.
Time & Location
Mar 30, 7:00 PM – Mar 31, 8:30 PM
The Liiighthouse, 302 1/2 Marine Ave, Newport Beach, CA 92662, USA
About the event
Hosted by The Liiighthouse on Balboa Island, CA
Thursday • March 30th from 7:00pm-8:30pm
What is Yin Yoga?
Yin yoga is a slower, more mindful complement to invigorating vinyasa yoga practices and physically demanding cardio and strength exercises. In today’s demanding and stimulating world, we are often exerting energy. Too much exertion can lead to dis-ease and stress- related illness. Physical exercise, especially high-intensity training, releases cortisol and activates the sympathetic nervous system, generating a fight-or-flight stress response. Yin, on the other hand, shifts the body into a state of relaxation by activating the parasympathetic nervous system. Yin lowers cortisol and relieves stress.
Yin yoga is almost entirely passive, where the body is guided into supported stretching poses that are held for longer durations of time. The muscles are relaxed during yin yoga while the mind focuses on breath and sensation. Yin yoga stretches the connective tissues and releases the fascia, reducing chronic pain caused by tension in the body.
The Benefits of Yin:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves flexibility
- Releases the fascia
- Improves joint mobility
- Balances hormones
- Increases circulation
Who can take yin?
Yin is an all-levels practice. Whether you have been to a thousand yoga classes or none, you will be supported and reap the benefits.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a form of energy healing that works by channeling life force energy through the practitioner's hands or from a distance to the recipient. It is a gentle and non-invasive therapy that promotes balance and harmony in the body, mind, and spirit. Reiki helps to reduce stress, promote relaxation, and increase one's sense of well-being. Reiki can be used as a complementary therapy for emotional and spiritual well-being, and can be beneficial for anyone, regardless of age or health.
What is a Sound Bath?
A sound bath is a form of sound healing that involves lying down and being immersed in sounds created by instruments such as singing bowls, tuning forks, and other sound-producing tools. The vibrations created by the instruments are said to reduce stress, improve sleep, and encourage relaxation.
What are some of the benefits of Reiki and Sound Bath combined?
1. Stress and Anxiety Relief - Reiki and sound baths can help to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, allowing you to relax and enjoy the present moment.
2. Improved Sleep Quality - Reiki and sound baths can help to induce relaxation, providing a better quality of sleep.
3. Increased Clarity and Insight - Reiki and sound baths can help you to gain insight and clarity into various aspects of your life, allowing you to make more informed decisions.
4. Improved Mood - Reiki and sound baths can help to lift your mood and increase the overall feeling of well-being.
5. Detoxification - Reiki and sound baths can help to detoxify the body by releasing toxins from the body, improving overall health and vitality.
Intentional Evening Experience Includes:
- Intention Setting
- Yin Yoga & Sound Bath
- World Peace Meditation & Closing Circle
What to Wear:
- Loose and comfortable clothing.
What to Bring:
- Yoga Mat, Blanket, Pillows (feel free to make your space comfy)
- Journal and Pen
- Bottled Water
Community Tiered Pricing
- Tier 3 is $45 Pays for you, and supports others in our community
- Tier 2 is $35 Pays for you
- Tier 1 is $25 Community supported rate
- There is an option to book a private group in the main room for up to 11 people for a total cost of $555. Contact us directly to book this unique and transformational experience that can be shared with friends/loved ones.
We also accept Venmo or PayPal as another option to waive any additional fees for Eventbrite Charges.
E-mail: email@example.com or send a text to Evelyn directly at 714-325-0633 to get you set up
Refund Policies: No Shows are non-refundable. Payments are non-refundable but may be transferred to another class within 1 year of the original purchase date if canceled at least 24 Hours before the start of the class.